Hi everyone

I'm writing to let you know of my decision to cancel the event on April 30.

It's with a heavy heart that I have made this decision and I've taken a couple of weeks to get to it.

I've been monitoring the ticket sales on a daily basis and they're just not justifying going ahead. I'll stand to lose too much money by going ahead with the show.

I'll still lose a bunch of money by cancelling, but less than if we go ahead.

The truth is that I would have been happy to go ahead and lose a *bit* of money if the event was looking likely to be busy and fun, but it doesn't suggest even that will be the case so I'm putting the stops on this now, before it goes any further.

I've not done this before as I've had something of a gung-ho attitude to our events, but I simply can't afford to lose out any more, so this is the best step.

Best wishes

Howard Monk